Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A return to blogdom

I know I have been absent much of this fall from my bloggy blog. I have no excuses. It's been a busy fall, but I should not have abandoned my poor little blog.
I also was feeling a great deal of pressure (largely brought on by myself) to have something witty for people to read on the regular. But I realized that I'm at my funniest when I'm not trying...I also happen to think I'm funnier in person than in print, but who knows.
So, over the coming days and weeks I hope to have many more posts up here on the 'ole bloggy blog for my loyal blog followers (all 10 of you :) ) And of course, I will link it to my FB profile page.
I think 2011 will be a big year for Pam of nicelikepam.blogspot.com, so stay tuned for little updates and random tales here and there :)
xoxox
Pammy

4 comments:

  1. Glad you updated it... I am sure you are funnier in person, but its a little bit hard to do given that we live in different provinces!

    Sure hope you have a great year...I look forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where oh where has Pammy the Blogger gone?

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Accolades?