Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hello Hallo!

It's Hallows eve...and it occurs to me that I have been neglecting my poor little bloggy blog for the months of September and October.
I really have no excuse...I consider these past two months to be two of the slowest months I have ever had. No school?!!? WHAT?!
It's crazy....It's been the better part of a decade since I have not had to line up to purchase insanely expensive textbooks and re-stock up on highlighters.
The first part of fall has absolutely FLOWN by. I have no idea what happened to October at all. But I'm stoked for November. My family is coming for a much-anticipated visit to celebrate my graduation from UVIC and mine and my sister's birthdays :)

OH MY GOD!! It's a gourdddddd!
Yay! Go Scorpios!
I have a packed calendar this upcoming month, lots of events to attend, celebrations to be had, and November is sure to be peppered with some shenanigans...so keep checking in on the 'ole blog.
I thought I'd leave you with a few images from the Halloween gathering that we attended at my friend and colleague Ann-Marie's (and her hubby, Jim's) house.
Mitch dressed up as "Bernie" from Weekend at Bernie's and I was the lovely Norma Jeane Baker/Mortenson aka Marilyn Munroe.
The hair is a wig (obvs)...and with the exception of the eyelashes..the rest is all me, baby!
LOL.
Bernie and Marilyn
Marilyn kisses!

1 comment:

  1. Omgeeze!! I love you and Mitch as Bernie and NJ. I also LOVE how you put Linus/Charlie/Snoop-Aloop at the beginning of the blog... the Great Pumpkin is my FAVE!!!!
    Luv LB ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Accolades?