Sunday, September 12, 2010

Convocation+Family+Birthdays=November

In just 53 more sleeps my Mom, Dad, and Nana will be arriving from the east coast to have a visit with me, Pam, of nicelikepam....and two sleeps later, my Bean, my sister will be joining us from Brisbane, Australia.
Me and my bean a year and a half ago in Melbourne!
We have not been together as a 4-some in almost 2 years. I am hoping we will get up to lots of fun stuff in the time that they are all here. My Nana is arriving from Halifax, via Ottawa, and I have not seen her since my sister's wedding in 2007.
November will be a busy month for sure, but I can't wait to see my FAM :)
Also, after many long years as a student, I will receive my degree on either the 10th or 12th of November!
Then, on the 15th, Julia (aka Bean) will turn 29, and then the very next day I will be 26!
Party Time!!!!!!!!!
Stay tuned for party details, but I hope all of my friends will come out for a smashing good time :)

2 comments:

Comments? Questions? Accolades?