Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fall is Falling!




You'll never guess who?!

Although I know it is only the first day of September...and people are loathe to think the summer has come and gone. I'm always happy when the cooler temperature rolls around....and here is a list of reasons why (and some random photos)


A man with my umbrella!!!




I like sweaters


I like boots


I like my birthday

I like making soup

I like eating soup


I like Thanksgiving

I like wearing hats

I like pumpkin pie

I like fall colours (outside)

I like reading break getaways (oh wait...nm)


My birthday dinner AND reading break combined 2 years ago, in Tofino!




















I like wearing tweed

I like Remembrance Day

I like crunchy leaves under my feet

I like turning on my gas fireplaces

I like funky umbrellas

I like fall drinks at Starbucks

And lastly, I like....EGGNOG!!!





Nom Nom Nom!



5 comments:

  1. I had a pumpkin cream cheese muffin today at Starbucks. They are another thing you should love, it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crunchy leaves is a favorite of mine as well. Devon often makes fun of me for stomping them. I'll go out of my way to stomp a leaf if it looks like a crunchy one and I'm fairly sure my level of excitement borders inappropriate(that would explain why the drivers of cars laugh at me) In fact I'm positive people driving by think it's sweet of Devon to take the "special" girl out for a Fall walk. Totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't forget apple cider or warm apple pie... most of my fall favourites revolve around food--weird :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm... Egg nog. And YES to tweed!
    ...and I will add one for me: Cardigans! Oh how I've missed thee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Pam you have conjured up so many wonderful things! I too love Fall and I miss your face...:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Accolades?