Monday, August 23, 2010

Laundry Day

Sooooooo...it happens to us all...we all have to do it...the dreaded "L" word...no, not that one..I mean...(cue scary Law&Order music) LAUNDRY!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I have been doing lots and lots of laundry lately.
Have you ever noticed how you can do load after load of laundry...whites, darks, delicates...and somehow there is always that ONE thing that you don't have!?! Well, this happened to me on Sunday...and what was the item in question you might ask?? That's right...the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder, upper decker flopper stopper, boobie baskets...well, you get the idea...a BRA! What?! 56 clean white socks, 67 towels, 4 jean skirts...but NOT A SINGLE CLEAN BRA IN THE HOUSE?!

Well...that is just impossible! So I searched high and low...and the only clean bras I could find were my 2nd least favourite wintergreen sportsbra from Costco, my bikini top...or my super formal white satin corset. Sigh...to wear...to a golf course..one would assume the sports bra would've been the popular choice, but nooooo.

I felt compelled to dress up for work, so naturally the corset was my choice.
Which made me laugh because the boning kept poking me when I sat down...it humored me so much that I thought it may just make for a funny blog entry. My sister had sent me the postsecret card in an email a while back, and my situation reminded me of it..except of course, next time I may opt for my bikini top! I knew all of you faithful blog followers were just waiting for me to get so so so so skandalous....so...here it is...your smut for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Accolades?